Tuesday, October 14, 2008

BLOG ON HOLD TILL FURTHER NOTICE

I have come to the decision to open up my own online shop, and in the process of setting up my webpage at the moment. I'm not sure if I will keep this blog, or start a new one with the opening of my new shop, but either way on here there will be some info on whats going to happen.

My shop will be focused on my nappies, which I think, will be different to what's currently out there - more than just a nappy, and more something you want part of your kiddies wardrobe. My shop will also include my custom crochet items - as they work hand in hand with cloth users as well as people who just want something different. My shop will also include any other creations that I come up with - like the bubble dot minky, cotton print backed blankets that I just made!


So, if I do have any regular readers, check back often to see when my online shop grand opening is and what will be happening with this blog.

I will be back soon : )

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Hi there,

I loved checking out your blog - I found it on the Etsybloggers team message board.

I have just been tagged by Indidi - another blogger and Etsy artist. I blogged about 6 things - come and have a look if you like: http://tracylacytrinkets.blogspot.com/2008/10/six-things.html