Thursday, October 9, 2008

NAPPY SHOP ANNOUNCEMENT

Well since I am so good at making up my mind....

I have decided that my nappies (diapers) will have their own shop, I came up with their own name and currently have woven labels being made for them, which I should hopefully receive by then end of next week. All these decisions since Monday - I dont mess around do I??,lol

Just trying to find some talented Etsian to do my banner, avatar etc - which should hopefully be soon and I can then announce the new Nappy shop. Still keep reading this blog for updates on nappies, no seperate blog being done, and you will be able to access the shop from here as well.

Just thought I would let you guys know, and make sure you check back often for the big announcement

ciao for now ; )

1 comment:

samone said...

ooh - how exciting! No mucking around - any excuse to start using that overlocker . . .