Friday, October 3, 2008

A taste of what's to come


I thought, I have shown enough pics of what I crochet and not any of what else I will be listing in my shop!!

Here is a peak at what will be coming......

Minky is my absolute favourite material to make Modern Cloth Nappies (MCN) out of, but there are just so many talented fabric designers out there like Amy Butler , Jennifer Paganelli , Michael Miller and the list could go on and on, that you cant pass up on, to make a funky cotton print nappy out of.

MCN was introduced to me when I had my little princess 15mths ago, but it took when she was 6mths to convert fully, and I havnt looked back since!! The thing that did it for me was not the environmentally friendly factor, shamefully, but the cuteness factor! I dare anyone to tell me that this isint cute,lol

In the summer months she just lived in a shirt, swing top, singlet or dress and a nappy. And I was amazed at how many people were not aware about MCN! I'm happy to say that I have converted a few in my 9mths of being a cloth user and planning to convert alot more if I can.

Well, I think I have blabbed enough,lol And I should have some of these listed within 2 weeks, so keep an eye out ; )

Ciao for now

2 comments:

sweetness said...

wishing i hadnt found your blog lol...

i can tell i am going to be very broke over the next few weeks....haha.

those nappies are gorgeous! the cuteness factor is what draws me in. so much for saving money by not using sposies, i cant stop buying cute MCN's...:p

i cant wait to see what you list on esty...

Anita said...

Thanks sweetness, I'm sure you wont be disappointed ; )

And yes, so much for saving money with MCN!!! Wait until you start making your own....