Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Etsy Shop officially up and running!!!


My Etsy shop officially has listings, WOO HOO!!!

So, all the people who have been reading this will actually have products to order if they like. Hoping I get at least one in a week, will just be exciting crocheting for someone other than my little princess!!

Along with the crochet items, I should hopefully be listing my Modern Cloth Nappies as well. It's my birthday on Monday and I have been hinting for the last 6mths about wanting an overlocker. Hopefully someone has been listening because I need the overlocker for the inserts. No point selling just the shell!!

I have some beautiful, lush minky just dying to be sewn up into some touchable nappies. And cant wait to have an excuse to head of to Calico & Ivy to grab some fab fabrics, will definately have to take my like minded friend Samone with me when I do that!!

Well, its open and ready for business, so please check it out and always happy to read any feedback

Well, I'm off to bed, happy shopping ; )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the etsyBloggers Team!

Great Blog BTW.

I am off to check out your shop.

Hope to see you in the forum.

~Lily

Anita said...

Thanks lily : )