Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!!

Yes, today was my birthday, and god I feel old!!! I turned 27 and I have been married for 8years and I have 3 children - 7, 5 and a 15mth old. Please tell me I'm not alone????

But it was a great birthday and I got spoiled which was even better! My loving husband and kiddies got me this gold locket , which I have wanted for a long time, and it will have special meaning to me once I fill it with photos of the kids and one of me and my hubby. I also got a beautiful chain to go with it, that we got from a little jeweller who makes alot of his own jewellery - so, a one off which suits me perfectly!

And yes, my family have been listening to me for the past 6mths because I got my Overlocker!!! Yay, yay, yay! Thank you soooooooo much Mother in Law, I couldnt be happier. So, this weekend I will be sewing up all my inserts for my nappies. Definately keep an eye out on my shop in the next 2 weeks, for some fantastic nappies!!

Then we dropped the kiddies off with MIL and we had a beautiful lunch out - which was soooooo peaceful and relaxing. Then when we got back to MIL's to pick up the kiddies, she had cooked a lovely dinner and got me a very yummy birthday cake from a little french patisserie that we visit often. Perfect end to a perfect day!

So, spoilt indeed. But if you cant be spoilt on your birthday, when can you be spoilt? ; )

No comments: