Monday, September 22, 2008

And finshed these as well...


I was going to post this tomorrow, because I felt a bit odd posting twice within an hour, but I am really happy with these boy shorts and my model.


She actually co-operated today, and I have some very cute shots, which involves her being topless, scruffy hair and lots of cheeky smiles. But I'm not going to post these for obvious reasons, which is a shame because they really are so cute and would love to show off my little princess. Just have to make sure I can get a shirt on next time before she does the cute act, but on to the shorts...

They are boys shorts (but I only have a girl model,lol) with a gussett in the crutch and the rear extension for her cloth nappy, which is the hint of pink you might see in the pics. Personally, I think they would fit just as well on a disposable user and I quite like the fit the rear extension makes in the shorts, and will probably just do that with all my customs, maybe just doing a smaller rear extension for spossie users and a larger one for cloth users.

I used Patons Jet, Wool/Alpaca blend in a steel blue colour. It was really nice to crochet with, and I'm going to go to Spotlight to see what other colours they have. Would love to do my sample girls shorts in this, and I suppose it cant hurt to have to handwash the occasional item of clothing : p

2 comments:

samone said...

These are very very cute!

Anita said...

awww, thanks. I'm really happy with these, and look even cuter in real life..