Sunday, September 14, 2008

Yarn, Yarn and more Yarn...


I went to Spotlight on Friday, and I swear, bought half of their Yarn stock! Odd looks with overflowing baskets full of yarn, but hey, would rather have too much than not enough and just cant wait to get started!

Just loving
Patons SmoothieDK range at the moment, and these are my favourites so far

Great to crochet with, and I just love the finished product. My little princess has a skirt crochet from the colours on the Top Right

She is not the most fantastic model, and this picture really does not do the skirt or the colours any justice, but hopefully you can see a bit of what I see.

Along with the Patons Smoothie DK, I also purchased Patons Wool Tweed DK , Patons Jet and Moda Vera Sinful which I havnt worked with yet, but started on a small pair cargos, and I'm liking the outcome so far

The colours remind me of cookies'n'cream ice-cream, and I also have a chocolate brown colour Moda Vera yarn also, that I will use for the top ribbing and the mock pockets, which I think will work great with these colours.

So, this is what I'm up to at the moment! So much to do, but really excited that this is coming into fruition. Will post again once I finish the cargos, have to go now, my loving hubby is kicking me off the computer - men, what can I say??

No comments: