Thursday, September 18, 2008

SHOP CHANGE


After having coffee and Pavlova with my smart, genious friend Samone. I have decided to change my shop to custom orders only. I wasn't finding enough time to make the crochet items I originally decided to do, along with customs I already planned to do.

This way people will be getting exactly what they want in the size they need. I understand not every baby is the same, and I would much prefer making something to fit. Then it will definately be individual and unique, which is what attracted me to crochet in the first place!!

As long as I have bubs measurements, preferences in colour and yarn type. I will be able to make any size items ranging from Newborn to 2years! I'm more excited now, and I cant wait to get my first order.

So, anybody reading this - hint, hint ; )



No comments: