Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Oh So Tired.....


I was up until 11.30pm last night croheting these, getting most of it done, so they can be listed in the shop by Thursday.

By the time I checked the kiddies and had a shower it was 12am, I get into bed and my little man gets up to go the toilet and wants a drink. Sort him out and finally curl up under the covers and my little princess starts, and up with her I was until 3.30am. Finally get back into bed and my eldest princess comes in at 5.30am because she's scared of the rain, she crawls into my hubbys side of the bed while he gets ready to go the gym. 10mins later my little man comes in and crawls into bed as well, by this stage I felt like I had just put head on the pillow!!! My day has started - oh so tired!!!!

So, the challenge for today is to finish these pants with 2hrs sleep under my belt.

Red Bull here I come!

No comments: