Monday, September 22, 2008

Pants finally done, after not alot of sleep


I finally finished these pants after not alot of sleep and lots of perserverance!! Happy with the finished product and just upset I didnt make them big enough to fit my little princess!!

They are done in the Patons DK Smoothie yarn, with the colours reminding me of confetti. I just love this yarn, because it is 100% acrylic, its not prone to felting like wool and it can be machine washed and tumble dryed, which really makes it "user" friendly - especially when you have kids. If your anything like me,you just want to be able to bung it in the washing machine with the other ten tonnes of washing that needs to be done,lol

Cant wait to custom crochet a pair, but will have to wait a bit longer now. Just a couple more sample items to do and I can start listing, better get to it.........

No comments: