Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Another night of no sleep, but look at these..


Again my little princess had me up and down until 4am, this time I really didnt see the point of going to bed. So, I thought with the time that I wasnt in her room rocking her to sleep I might as well be doing something constructive. And these were the outcome

I think these are really cute, and the first time I have tried the frill around the legs. The frills and the waistband were done with some left over yarn I had. Cant remember from where or what it is - probably acrylic, and just happy to have one less ball in my bag! Quite happy with the result and just waiting for madam to wake up so I can get some action shots.

They are the same as the boys shorts with the gussett in the crutch and the added rear extension for her cloth nappy, but they were crocheted from some beautiful 100%, 10ply wool called "Strawberry Icecream" from Celia's Basket , that I got a while ago to originally crochet some longies for madams night nappies. But as usual just didnt get round to it!!

I do have to say they did make a beautiful pair of shorts instead and will be great for the upcoming warmer weather.... I can hear madam stirring, will be back to post some action shots

Ciao for now ; )

No comments: