Monday, September 15, 2008

Lookee, Lookee at what I've done!!!


I finished my cargos last night, and also finished a skirt that I had been working on previously. I'm happy with the finished products, I hope you are too


They are a size small, with a gussett in the crotch area with little mock pockets on either side of the leg. I would love to see these on a little bubba, but dont have any friends with little boy bubbas, but I think they would be adorable on. Hopefully whoever purchases them will send through a pic of their bubba wearing them!!

And this is the skirt, done in the Patons Smoothie DK

I just love the colours in this one, the mauve and light blue are a beautiful combination and will be starting a pair of pants in this yarn today. This skirt is a small, with a full skirt and a little crochet flower on the front, not like you can see it in the pic, but its there,lol. Here is a pic to give you an idea on how full the skirt is

It really is pretty on, and I just love that, when they walk the skirt shimmies (only way I could think of describing it) and just sits beautifully. I cant wait to make my princess one in these colours!!

Thats it for now, going to start on a pair of girly pants.

Ciao for now

No comments: